FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Why do you ask when my trash gets picked up? We aim to make our service calls as convenient for you as possible. Why drag your trash cans out to the curb on 2 separate occasions during the week? We plan around your trash pickup, so you can put the cans out in the morning (or night before if you choose) like you normally would for trash day, and we come by later in the day to clean them.
2. Why does my reminder email say 1:00pm - 8:00pm? The time you give us upon sign up is used as a starting point so we don’t arrive before the trash cans have been emptied. Our technicians work from the early morning hours, sometimes until 8:00 at night. Therefore, all bin cleanings are scheduled from the time you think your trash cans will be emptied, until the end of our day. We will do our best to get to you within a reasonable time frame, but cannot guarantee a service window.
3. I was scheduled for 10:00am but no one has been here yet. Are they still coming? Don’t worry! We haven’t forgotten you. We promise we’ll be there soon and you will know we’ve done our job by how clean your trash cans look and smell! When you sign up, we ask for an approximate time at which you think your trash cans will be emptied by your waste management company. We use this as a guideline so that we don’t arrive before your cans have been emptied. Our techs will do their best to get to you promptly and within a reasonable time frame. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a service window like a cable company or repair service would. Our schedule depends on how many service calls we have for that day, and how accurate the trash company’s schedule is for that day. So, if they are running behind, we might have to make return trips in order to get all of our jobs done. It could take a while to get to everyone. We ask that you please leave your cans by the curb until we have completed the job. If you would like to take your cans back up and cannot wait, please call and we will be happy to reschedule you for another day. We appreciate your patience in this circumstance.
4. Do I need to be home when you come to clean my garbage cans? Not at all. That’s another reason we ask which day your trash gets picked up. Your trash cans are already out waiting for us, so you can feel free to go about your day. At the end of the day your clean cans will be waiting at the curb smelling like new for you to bring them back up to their usual location.
5. Do your prices reflect the yearly cost or the individual cleaning cost? The price table on our services page shows the price per cleaning within each service plan. Currently on our SHOP page we are offering prepaid service plans and 1-time cleanings for both bins. If you call and sign up over the phone, we are happy to set you up for automatic credit/debit card billing on a per-visit basis which matches the price per cleaning shown in our price table.
6. It’s 9:00pm and my cans are still dirty! In the rare instance that this happens, please check your email and voicemail for an update. As much as we strive to be perfect, sometimes stuff happens! A truck can break down. A tech gets sick and we don’t have coverage. Our software provider has technical issues and we can’t download our routes for the day. In the event that we are not able to complete your service for the day, we will make every attempt to contact you to reschedule. If you have not received an email or phone call, please reach out to us at 844-726-2226 and we will gladly assist you to remedy the issue.
7. How do I cancel my service? We are happy to assist you in altering your service plan at any time. We do ask that you allow us to provide 3 cleanings within your plan before making any changes or cancellations. After your 3rd cleaning we will be happy to adhere to your requests. If you absolutely must cancel before your 3rd cleaning, we reserve the right to collect payment for the first 3 service visits scheduled. Any remaining balance paid will be returned in the original form of payment.
Have another question for us? Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have, or a question you think should be added to this list. We are working hard to make our service your 1st choice in trash can cleaning. If there is anything we can do to improve, we welcome your feedback.