FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Why do you ask what day my trash gets picked up?
To be able to provide timely curbside service the day after your waste pickup.
2. Do I need to be home when you come to clean my garbage cans?
Not at all. That’s another reason we ask which day your trash gets picked up. Your trash cans are already out waiting for us, so you can feel free to go about your day. At the end of the day your clean cans will be waiting at the top of the drive, smelling like new for you to bring them in for storage.
3. Do your prices reflect the yearly cost or the individual cleaning cost?
Pricing reflects the cost per cleaning within each service plan.
4. It’s 8:00pm and my cans are still dirty!
In the rare instance that this happens, please check your email and voicemail for an update. As much as we strive for perfection, sometimes stuff happens! In the event that we are not able to complete your service for the day, we will make every attempt to contact you to reschedule. If you have not received an email or phone call, please reach out to us at 844-726-2226 and we will gladly assist you to remedy the issue.
5. How do I cancel my service? We are happy to assist you in altering your service plan at any time. We do ask that you allow us to provide 3 cleanings within your plan before making any changes or cancellations. After your 3rd cleaning we will be happy to adhere to your requests. If you absolutely must cancel before your 3rd cleaning, we reserve the right to collect payment for the first 3 service visits scheduled. Any remaining balance paid will be returned in the original form of payment.
Have another question for us? Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have, or a question you think should be added to this list. We are working hard to make our service your 1st choice in trash can cleaning. If there is anything we can do to improve, we welcome your feedback.